About Careerkart Trainings
When organizations like yours want employees who are engaged with their missions, values and visions, aligned with their strategic plans, and who have the skills needed to drive performance, they turn to Careerkart Trainings.
Careerkart is a team of professionals having core experience in emerging HR practices globally coupled with a team of trainers carefully handpicked from the best in the business. Our trainers have been working for the best brands in the country and have continually helped organization to increase efficiencies, reducing the broader cost of business, innovate, improve customer relationships, enhance reputation and improve on all business domains of business.
Our work with number of organizations has taught us that every organization is uniquely shaped by its history, culture, mission, values, lore, leadership, and, ultimately, its people. Every organization has a pulse. We follow olMAP process to identify skill gaps within your organization if at all they exist and customize solutions for you.
The olMAP Workforce Training process
The olMAP process is designed to get to the heart of what your organization needs, and develop custom solutions, based around Careerkart Training Techniques. We follow 5 step process that is centered on workforce training:
Your organization’s strategic vision- the “should be” as opposed to “as is”
A strategic conversation with you to understand where the operation is today, where you want to take it, and what needs change to get there.
Thorough assessment and surveys, determine the alignment around the vision, competency gaps that needs to be closed, and attitudes that undermine change.
Design interventions that support your strategic intent, provide measurable results, map directly to the competencies needed to power the strategic intent, blend competency development with attitudinal change, and align emotional intelligence with corporate initiatives.
Ingrain long-term behavior change and gain emotional and intellectual engagement with corporate objectives.
Problems we solve
Every organization has unique business problems. After distilling thousands of unique problems we have shortlisted six definitive issues for today’s organizations.
- Developing leaders
- Team Member Engagement
- Driving Sales Growth
- Managing the customer Experience
- Effective presentation
- Improvement in Processes
- Developing Leaders– It is important for all businesses to have effective leaders that can set goals, inspire others and guide an organization to success. Developing leaders Careerkart Training’s six curriculum areas. We offer training modules that cover a variety of topics – such as leading strong teams and ethical leadership that can help leaders develop within your company.
- Team Member Engagement- Success of organization depends on motivated and committed employees. They must feel that they play a real part in helping business meet its goals and have an understanding of what they are and on what areas they can perform better. Our training provides comprehensive programs for better communication, conflict resolution, diversity and dealing with stress.
- Driving Sales Growth-Marketing and Sales training can deliver significant business benefits. Training your employees in better sales technique and marketing expertise helps boost sales and build brand equity. Careerkart offers well planned training programmes for new joinees and experienced employees. There are dedicated programs on role plays, relationship management with clients, selling and negotiation skills.
- Managing the Customer Experience-Managing the customer experience is crucial for any organization that works with customers or clients. Not only does each interaction between employee and customer affect the number of customers retained, but employees with effective customer service skills will feel a greater sense of engagement and commitment to their job. Our training provides advanced customer service tips for your organization based on the content area or competency you want to improve.
- Effective presentation -The ability to give an effective presentation in the workplace is a crucial skill that every employee should possess. Effective delivery can help you get your message across and persuade your audience. Our training provides courses for presentation effectiveness, and our modules share tips on topics such as presenting to persuade and presentation preparation.
- Improvement in processes-Change in the workplace can sometimes lead to role confusion and disengaged employees. To prevent this, the change management process must be constantly refined to address the needs of every team. This can be done by helping employees more easily adapt to change, manage stress, and problem solve creatively. The change management process may feel unpredictable, but with a few logical steps and innovative thinking, it can become less daunting and more manageable.
Careerkart Trainings has created a competency based development system which allows organizations to better work with us to target their exact needs and develop precise solutions that will provide measurable and impactful results through provided workforce training process. All your above mentioned six business problems shall be tackled by building on combination of competencies designed to focus on areas that are important to the success of organization.
Our Delivery style
- Challenge and Stimulate: Our trainers challenge participants to capitalize on their creativity while also holding them accountable for taking what they learn back into the workplace.
- Small Groups: All course group sizes are optimized to allow high level interaction among participants and with the facilitator to maximize idea generation, learning and networking.
- Hands on: All courses have a variety of hands-on activities. Research shows that individuals will use what they have learned more readily if they have put into practice during the course.
- Innovative Training Techniques:Our expert training teams use innovative techniques to assist the training program. These materials are designed to ensure that the learning is transferred and reinforced back in the workplace and can be tailored to meet client needs.
- Resources appropriate to the learning need:These include formal management games, role-play, use of video, self-analysis surveys, case studies and use of relevant technologies.
- Action planning:During the course participants develop action plans to help them take what they have learned back to the workplace.
Please fill the form below to submit your requirements. Our Client Relationship Manager will get in touch with you at the earliest possible-