Indian Society puts a premium on knowledge and its acquisition- spending on education has figured as the single largest outlay for a middle class household after food and groceries. With its rapidly expanding middle class, India’s private expenditure on education is set to increase manifold. India has close to 650 Universities, but 1500 universities is what country needs by 2020. Education in India is termed as Sunrise Sector.
However, the trouble for most education institute lies in enrolment & shutting down of some programs from even leading universities & brands in education sector. The flip side is :-
1. 30-40 percent seats still remain vacant in colleges
2. Low employ ability of candidates.
3. Institutes shutting down
One may argue, if with such a robust potential for growth, why is still there a gap which remains so large. We believe the same can be attributed to following:
- Large number of students chasing few and only top ranked institutes- There has been a trend for last few years that majority of students are interested for seeking admission in so called “top ranked institutes” specially in engineering and management programs without realizing or having proper information of some very good alternatives available with them. A large chunk of students also drop every year in hope of getting admission with few select colleges.
- Close to 20 percent students of the complete population in 18-23 age group pursue higher education which is low by any means. An effort needs to be made by institutes to reach maximum students in this category through various modes of communication and make an effort to counsel students with various career options.
- Institutes have not been able to evolve their marketing and branding strategies with each passing year due to which they have been losing out on potential enrollment.
- Colleges assume that Admission is once an year activity and staff members from other departments are asked to volunteer and work during admission session. In fact, admission is through the year activity now and institutes cannot afford to relax.
Keeping these unique needs of institutes in mind, Career kart, brainchild of India’s top Management Institutes Alumni, launched in 2012, has successfully supported Institutes in reaching out to students directly. Selected among top 300 business Ideas in India by Revolution India in 2014, Career kart is the only Institute Marketing and Branding Support Service and Below the line Advertising Agency dedicated to support universities/colleges with special impetus on letting your brand touch base with students during their school and coaching centers hours.
We shall ensure advertising, promotion & lead generation for you and support you in our Student Acquisition Solution. It’s you who we promote without getting ourselves in picture. We remain completely at back-end. With our innovative approach of integrated Digital marketing + Relationships with Schools and Coaching Centers + Technology Infrastructure, we shall support you in letting your brand reach target group.
To elaborate this further with an illustration, A 22 year old University based in Pune is looking to attract students from different states as enrollment from their own state is on decline every year. Career kart shall not only help them identify the states and cities to be targeted but also collect data of target segment in each state, share USP of university with students through school and coaching centers presentation, conduct seminars, entrance tests, counseling sessions, identify key locations for branding. The complete responsibility of tying up with institute lies with Career kart only. Regular reports shall be shared with Institutes which are open to audit.
With our expertise and experience in education sector branding, you may focus on other key aspects of developing a reputed institute and leave all your admission related concerns to us.
Please fill the form below to submit your requirements. Our Client Relationship Manager will get in touch with you at the earliest possible-